1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) ECL Season 8 Final Match, Monday 6 April, 8 PM UK Time

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Aurelius, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    Last match of season 8, time to see who takes home the trophies and prizes this time!

Going into the final game, the league table reads like this :

10 : Lily the Pink
    9 : Ol Sid
    8 : Featherstorm
    7 : Valoria's Own Liza, Bob
    6 : Syd, SharakHen
    5 : Noir
    4 :
    3 : Sanguine, Wild Thing
    2 : Dryad, Midnight
    1 : Goldie Locks, Frosty, Spectre, Sneaky, Cerulean​

So, Lily and Ol Sid in competition for first place, could end up sharing it - but I'm not going to try figure out the permutations for all the trophies just yet, we may need to engrave several shared ones depending on how the evening works out!

Fights begin, as always, at 8PM UK time, at the O*T Arena west of Zento - all are welcome!
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    A grand event! Thank you for being so inviting and answering my questions. Oddly enough my ping was pretty good. I may ask a few questions... I need to look up your league rules again.