1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ecru Citrine Ring ... crafting them sucks

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lord Kotan, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

The gems are either really expensive or take FOREVER to mine 10 of them...

And for being that hard to obtain mats... it sucks bad that you get so many useless and bad mods.

2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know if they will get better in SA [​IMG]?

I have hopes for crafting in SA.

3. Leurocian hinted at the possibility of being able to specify mods you are shooting for when crafting. He said they're still early in the design, so he's not promising anything.

If the devs did that, it could make tinker-made jewlery considerably more relevant.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

omg if you could specify mods (even if you didn't have a 100% chance of getting all/any of them)........ *daydreams*

5. <blockquote><hr>

omg if you could specify mods (even if you didn't have a 100% chance of getting all/any of them)........ *daydreams*

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...
    would be nice [​IMG]

I've made a LOT of jewlerly and a VAST majority of it was total crap... for as expensive as it is to make jewlery, it really should be easier to get decent jewlery