1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ecru Citrine ring?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Kallie Pigeon, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I recently made an Ecru Citrine ring and it had no EP property at all. Is this a bug or just rng? I didn't want to waste more Ecru citirine to try find out and I did a search but couldn't find a post relative to this.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

It is an RNG thing. Not every Ecru ring will have the EP propety.

3. Thanks. I suspected that but couldn't find any posts about it.

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually the 50% EP is rare/uncommon on those rings. 5 str is the common mod for them.

5. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

... and the same holds true for the SSI-5, MR2, and HPR2 crafted magic jewels, but I think they are even more rare than the 50 EP mod.

You haveto have a lot of magic gems (10 per pop, not counting fails) to play the magic jewel lottery, 90% go straight into the unravel bag :(

6. So here is my plan I am going to make a 25 EP ring and bracelet that also has some SDI and Increase mana and maybe MR. I am going to mine sand and make glass swords for the crushed glass. I wish you could get gems or something else from mining sand. I am farming the seeds of renewal also.

7. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can buy glass swords from the NPCs in Ter-Mur. Its not really worth to craft them if you need them for crushed glass.

8. Thanks.... I had not thought of that.LOL I'll save my sand for making silver serpent toxin vials