1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ecru Citrine Ring

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Chameleon, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Chameleon

Chameleon Guest

Just a few question on this ring.

1) if i increase my exceptional success, will it means i will have higher chance of getting 75% enhance potion?

2) does type of ingots used to make the ring matters? better ingots = better properties & intensity?

3) is the properties generated completely random?

My first crafted ecru citrine ring is
    Str Bonus 6
    LMC 5%
    LRC 11%
    Fire Resist 5%

This ring does't look any special to me. Do you get lots of rings which you can get off as loot before you actually get a good one? The gem is hard to get so am i wasting my gem to make it? [​IMG]

2. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

Well first, I think they dropped the EP from 75. Next, from my experience, it is completely random regardless of what resources you use.

3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Keep making em till you get the perfect one and youve become a millionair =)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The top property on the Ecru Citrine ring is now only 50% EP. Whether or not you actually get the EP is random.