1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ECRudder mod

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by LowdownandShifty, Dec 18, 2014.

1. LowdownandShifty

LowdownandShifty Journeyman

I put together the mod for all the seafaring folk.

This mod allows you to use new boat commands that dynamically update according to the direction of the boat. So, the up command always takes you toward the top of the screen; the right command always takes you to the right, the down left to lower left, etc. All you do is run the configure command when you first step onto the boat, and you're ready to go.

See the readme.txt for setup/usage instructions. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Buttons.png

Change Log:
    12/18/2014 - I added more detailed instructions to the readme.txt for installing the mod. I also fixed a bug that was causing the ecr.down() function to fail.

Attached Files:

#1 LowdownandShifty, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    cazador and BeaIank like this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's awesome!

LowdownandShifty likes this.
  3. LowdownandShifty

LowdownandShifty Journeyman

Thanks MalagAste! If you already downloaded the first zip, you may need to download again. I added more detailed instructions to the readme.txt for installing the mod, and I fixed a bug that was causing the ecr.down() function to fail.