1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Chivalry] Effects of karma

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by xStrikerx, Aug 11, 2008.

1. xStrikerx

xStrikerx Guest

Does anyone know how much karma affects Remove Curse or have a formula to determine the chance of success?

Would Remove Curse work at all on a Dread Lord?

2. Ravenspyre

Ravenspyre Guest

Unless it's changed, it would practically be zero if the person or critter that cursed you had any reasonable amount of evaluate intelligence. Basically, negative karma greatly effects paladins. Lower karma means crappier healing from clsoe wounds, more damage from cleanse by fire, less chance to remove a curse, and the duration of your buffs is a lot shorter.

3. Shanna

Shanna Guest

Yeah, sucks, don't it? I love having pally mages but can't do that with a nerco :sad3:

4. xStrikerx

xStrikerx Guest

Thanks. I was planning on droping Resisting Spells to free up some skill points but it doesnt look like that will happen.

5. Ash

Ash Guest

I recalled this was in one of the recent Five on Fridays, so just found it and here is what was stated:

So Dread Lord wouldn't be able to use Remove Curse at all and best can hope for with any negative karma is 20% chance.

6. xStrikerx

xStrikerx Guest

Oh that helps a lot, thanks.