1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Eggnogs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheChocolits, Dec 24, 2008.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My pot just ran out of eggnog n it said I should refill with the following ingredients (milk, eggs, sugar or liquor)... now I've added milk, eggs and liquor but no sugar(not sure where to get these)... and still no refill :/

Does anyone know how to refill eggnogs please?.. I'm giving rounds at luna bank, it's Christmas eve here.

Thanks for ur replies and Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas :)

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sugar is one of the chocolateering ingredients that can drop off of a paragon in ilsh (I think). I'm not totally positive on this, I know I spent some time gathering ingredients a while back but I don't quite remember if the whole paragon thing was a necessity. You might try the champ spawn near spirituality if no one is working it for a lot of low level mobs to kill. Or you could just look for player vendors selling sugar. ;)

3. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh, thnx Sarsmi. But wat got me mixed up there was it said sugar OR liquor which i chose liquor, guess I do need sugar after all :p

Happy Holidays!