1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

El of LA?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Fabienne, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Fabienne

Fabienne Guest

Hey ya... I no longer play UO, been gone a few years now actually. But I stop in from time to time on the forums to see how old friends are doing. I havent seen El of LA post recently... anyone know how she is doing?

:grouphug:

2. i was just thinking about her the other day and wondering what happened to her. I havent heard from her either and havent seen her on icq the few times i have been to my house and checked icq.(currently avoiding my house till i move)

I hope she is doing ok. I know theres a ton that have got to miss her

~Blade

3. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

El is still around and playing I had a short chat with her a couple of days ago. I believe she is avoiding the forums because she is afraid they will try to put her back to work if she shows her face around here lol

4. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Not even close....but hey, it's your post :rolleyes:

El has stepped down from her responsibilities here because real life has a way of interfering with our fun.

She and her husband are fine, and I'm positive we have not heard the last of her :D

5. Vahne

Vahne Guest

good to know. I was worried when i hadn't seen her post any news on stratics or forums, since I started playing actively a few weeks ago. Hopefully I'll see her in game more often! :)

6. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm so glad to hear that too. El deserves to take a break...she worked so very hard for our forums. I'm glad she's doing ok and still lurking. :)

7. Fabienne

Fabienne Guest

Well if anyone sees her, please send my love! :)