1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Elections: dexxer city with 5% ssi trade deal

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Elinnel, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Elinnel

Elinnel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's kinda frustrating that we dont have a town with 5% ssi trade deal.
    I just wonder are there enough dexxers to choose their own town, nominate a governor and pay for the buff.

Please respond:
    1. Tell me if you need 5% ssi buff and you are ready to pay 100-200-500k weekly for it
    2. Nominate a town. Any will do except Moonglow and Britain (they have their trade deals active)
    3. Nominate someone for the governor post. If you dont have idea or dont care you can nominate me, I dont care about governor stuff I just want 5% ssi be available all the time. Any other player with reputation and good online will do.

2. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

I always ask about town buff i mean, what Moonglow citizens like to get from the stone. You may have to talk with some dexxers and then, alltogether, choose a Governor who will listen and work for it. If you didn't apply then i'm sorry but you're out for this "turn" of elections. Also saying you don't care about governor stuff...i think nobody will vote for you eventually ( but ofc i may be wrong ).
    Totally understandable about your frustration, i have a dexer also a sampire too....but they don't need extra bonusses as they are capped already.

Good luck !

3. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Oh , and i'm more than sure that there's loads of players who don't know about governor and trade deals, still...