1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

elemental paragon chest collection-Air elemental?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by soze, Sep 4, 2010.

1. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So ive been trying to complete a paragon elemental chest collection...evn the ones that have to be mined up. SO far so good...But

For some unknown reason, i cannot get an Air Elemental one...and ive been farming these things. I dont get it. I know they drop a level 1 map, so it should drp a paragon chest...but i have killed countless paragons, and no luck

so is it just me. I'm hoping it is me and someone here has gotten one over the years maybe its just my lousy luck with this particular chest

2. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have never seen one...maybe they are exempt because they don't have a
    "body" though i have poison elemental ones. I love collecting containers.
    My collection is the Luna Bank White Paragon chests and would love to get
    a hold of any extras you might have of them.

3. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i have three luna white ones, but no duplicates now. Im on sonoma, and if i do get any extra i would be happy to give em away.

Seeing that you have never seen an air elemental chest may explain it, but i have a poison, effet, and sand vortex....i cant figure out why an air elemental one wouldnt exist.

anyone else here seen an air elemental chest?

4. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Looks like a challenge for any paragon chest collectors... :lol:

5. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Since I have a few houses on Sonoma and more than a few paragon chests in them, I figured I would probably have an Air Elemental chest for your collection.

620 paragon chests later, not one! Bupkis.

I'm not saying that they don't drop, just out of all the chests I have collected over the years, not one Air Elemental chest. Sorry, but I tried.

Q

6. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

thanks for the attempt

im beginning to think they dont drop...i mean, if the i spent trying to get one means anything...

and your vast collection not having one? he evidence is stacking up

7. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

I once wanted a lvl 3 paragon chest for my lockpick trainings. I decided that a fire elemental chest would be fine, since there is a nice spot for them in Illshenar (past the desert on the way to the Exodus dungeon). I didnt get one, but i got lvl 2 maps of paragon fire elementals. I thought, that paragons drop chests instead of maps?
    Btw lvl 3 chests do exist. Thats not the reason. I got one from a wyvern when I was doing the library quest (speckled scorpion sacks).

8. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector

There is a chance to get a map, a chest and also both off paragons. I have had all 3 happen multiple times.