1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Elemental weapons

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Macrophage, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Macrophage

Macrophage Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

And principally 100 fire (enhanced ok) crafted soul glaive with no mod or either of those: SSI, Hit Area, HML (HLL OK too), HSL, DI.

Paying 2 M per. (not imbued)

2. Pandaros

Pandaros Guest

Hi there,
    I have the soul glaive you want. The mods are 100 fire damage, 40 di, 48 hsl. It is bronze, exceptionally crafted so you can imbue properties up to 500 intensity points... If you use icq, my number is 567078769 otherwise leave me a msg here.
    Cheers

3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

How many are you wantin'?

Just the one...

4. Macrophage

Macrophage Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, I was looking for this one in particular, and elemental soul glaives in general, as well as radiant scimitar, daishos, katanas... etc. If you have another soul glaives that might do for a spare =)

5. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I will put my arsenal of Runics to work and craft some radiants, Daishos, and Katanas.

Your only wanting Fire damage?

Also no Double Axes? Double Axes are insanely powerful against certain creatures.:popcorn: