1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

elf question. help please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by onthefifty, Apr 8, 2009.

1. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

how would a totally naked male elf with no spells cast have a physical resistence of -15?
  2. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Have you checked to see if he's got something like Protection or Reactive Armor cast on him?
  3. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

he does not.

i just naked fought a polar bear and wolf. didn't go well. after rezzing at the shrine naked all resist now 40. as they should be with gm resist spells. wierd.
  4. anvira

anvira Guest

I had this issue on my client for WEEKS (execpt mine was -40 for them all)...there never was any resolution for it. One day it simply was gone and back to normal.

I think that it's just a glitch, but, then again, I do not know everything about programming.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    this was a bug that was just fixed I think it was last week maybe week before and some people just needed to log in and out and then back in to fix it I know thats what fixed mine and before that a gm fixed another of my characters