1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Elf to Human Quest... Does it change your hair color?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Kozmo, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Kozmo

Kozmo Guest

Ok so I finally got UO installed on my computer (very ineresting)... and now Im wanting to change my main char from Elf to Human and he has the redblue hair color and if I change him from elf to human will it erase that hair color?

Im already thinking it will but just wanting to make sure...

Thanks [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Last I checked, it makes you choose a new hair color from the elf line of colors. But I could be wrong, been a LONG time since I've done that quest.
  3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    <font color="purple"> going to human makes you choose elf colors? [​IMG] confused yet again..... </font>
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I remember because I was a genuise and had Hot Pinkk hair and I did the human to elf quest and bam instant bummer you have to chose no way out of it at that point.