1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Elga McBurp gets a LAFF point! WOAH

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Elga, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes that's right, Elga McBurp finally got another laff point from racing last evening. I was really bored so figured I would race. I got beat by noobs on a few practice runs. BUT I was able to pull out a 1st place on one of the official races. Which got me a trophy and a laff point. Shocked? I know, I was too!
    So if you see me strutting my 126 laff around, yup, that's why! I'm the stuff now. Be jealous. Also this puts me up to par with my cousin Trish McBurp, who is also 126 laff. So much for being the noble McBurp in the family...:lick:

2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

WTG Elga! Woot!

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

HA! Only took you 2 years to catch up to me while I was standing still!

Kidding, of course. Grats Elgs!

4. WTG Elga!!! Next one in boss??? LOL

5. Grats Elga. Dont sport that laff too much. Trish might just go out and snag another to leave you hanging back there.

6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Awesome!! Congrats!! Way to Go!!

7. Kippy

Kippy Guest

W00T!!!!! WTG Elga :p

8. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Congrats Elga!

9. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Another laff point is always good WTG! (Lol I JUST figured out what that meant.)

10. :O Wow, this is the bear correct?

GRATS ON WHATEVER TOON THIS IS XD