1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Elmer 1v1?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Shoot man you wouldn't even 3v1 me.
    House hiding 3v1 and one of you died....so sad.

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Rick, Baal and Squid... vs me

Rick dies and the other two vanish
    I luv this game.

3. Slick Rick 2

Slick Rick 2 Guest

You know what they say. luv your life

4. Goron

Goron Guest

at least Rick puts himself at risk enough to get killed...
    Same can't be said for most of k0c...
    Recently it seems Rick and Super are the only two k0c willing to leave Brook's house

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I like how TnT disappear when I post shots of me killing Krystal 1v2 with Tide on me, or me and Forsaken killing 3 TnT in a 2v5. AND we were the ones that flagged. Where is the trash talk then? Too busy sticking a foot in your mouth I suppose.

6. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Pfft such easy odds nowadays !!

I remember the real days:-

Myself and Rumpy holding Minax base alone vs 25+ people for 15 minutes while everyone else waited out stat (24 hour faction sits meant something :))

Killing 8 VMP 1 v 8 at Spirit.

Killing 7 DKB on the same screen near Yew solo after they killed Memnoch.

Myself and Arden fighting WAKA 2 v 10 in Luna and killing 7.

Winning a fight 1 v 5 on a mage in Iish central dungeon.

4 Manning a Harrower at peak time U.S with 2 people killing it and Myself and Arden holding off 25+ people.

Raiding Doom with Shak 2 v about 12 mostly tamers and killing 10 or 11.

Raiding an Island spawn 4 v 12+ and taking it from WAKA.

Those were the days, I don't think we even noticed a fight unless it was at least 1:4 odds against :)

7. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, what are we supposed to do, claim your screenies are fake?
    lol...
    How do you trash talk a loss? We don't even trash talk wins (I see no posts about last night). Turtle is only trash talking because k0c wouldn't even fight...

8. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Revvo I seem to remember taking out your whole guild at spawn also and that was when everyone was scrolled out. Now thats not something you can say about WAKA. Just coming to the shard and most everyone was gm or below in every skill. Not impressed.

What you didn't know Goron is I had to trash talk them on icq for 30 minutes before they'd come out. I was told they had 4 on when they had 8, followed by 2 more signing in. Once they admitted to having 8-10, we apparently had between 40-157. So more trash talking insued which led to a mass exit from the house with precast spells all intended for me. Now don't get me wrong I feel special for getting that kinda love but super fail on their part.
    They talk about being l33t but we all know they are cute little kittens with legendary house training.

9. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

None of my fights were using a pet or while my opponents were running multiple clients :)

I think there was myself Shak and one other actual person and about 6 chars between us :)

10. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

revvo im sure your grandchildren will be very proud of you when you repeat this story 20 years from now.

11. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

No need to be bitter about never having experienced some of the great in game moments some of us have, tea parties are cool too though :)

12. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've had many great pvp moments in many games but don't feel the need to gloat about something I did years ago in such detail. Apparently it makes you feel better so continue.

13. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

But you do feel the need to spend your time making a comment thus giving the gloat substance and meaning, not a case of feeling better just a case of provoking some kind of response. Success !!