1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] Elven heritage = ore reset?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Dragonchilde, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I was mining for a while, then decided to do the elven heritage quest for my crafter. so I did... and found every single one of my ore spots has reset! Most to iron. After about a half an hour, I'm starting to get color again (1 DC spot, 1 copper, 1 bronze) but I'm still getting mostly iron.

Anyone else notice this effect? I'm not overly worried (yet. We'll talk in a few days, in the mean time, I need the iron for raising smithy, so I'm so not worried.) just curious, more than anything.

2. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

It has nothing to do with changing to elf. Every time a spot is mined it has a chance to change ore type. So yea what you are seeing is normal.

3. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Must have been one massive coincidence... because literally, every single spot I'd been mining changed at once. ;) Things seem to be back to normal now. Not that I minded... I needed the iron!