1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Elven Quivers (usefulness?)

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I see what the websites say they are good for, my question is, does the damage stack.

Say I have a 50% fire damage 50% physical damage weapon, and put on a quiver of fire, does each hit do 100% physical and fire damage then, or is it only good for arrows, anyone have a clue how this actually works?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Quivers only affect damage dealt by arrows/bolts that are fired from the quiver.

The elemental damage spread of the quiver superceeds that of the bow, so if you have a 100% Fire damage bow and you equip the quiver of blight, all arrows fired will hit with a 50/50 distribution of cold and poison - no fire damage.

A melee character wearing the quiver of infinity still benefits from the 5% DCI however.
  3. All characters wear a quiver of infinity because of the benefits from the 5% DCI that it has. Not need for crafters.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

The damage doesnt stack and if I remember correctly I think the quiver overwrites whatever the bow would have done.