1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Elven Song Auction Results

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Inkboy the Wild, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman

The Elven Song Auction to benefit future events at the Community Center and efforts towards the Britain Library went extremely well this evening. In total, 270,300,000 was raised to which ensured the continued UORadio and Elven Song events for Catskills!

Elven Song would like to thank the following bidders for their winning bids which aid the efforts of Elven Song and UORadio with continued events:

Governess Gillian of Skara

Lady Xereux of AFK

Adrian Monk

Thom

Thad of K^S

DJ Doc of UORadio Fame

Baron Akron of Minoc

Snow Shine

Fenrir

We are still awaiting the redemption of auction winnings from the following persons:

Lady Xereux

Adrian Monk

Thad

Dj Doc

Baron Akron

Thank you all again for making this event a huge success! Your participation is greatly appreciated and we look forward, with your aid, to bringing more exciting events to Catskills!

Pandora_CoD and Gillian Wilkins like this.
  2. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran

It was a lot of fun. Thank you for hosting!

Inkboy the Wild and Pandora_CoD like this.
  3. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I had a lot of fun. You'll have to give me warning well before the next one so I can save up

4. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Honorable mention goes to Sho'nuff... even though he is worth a total of 7K gold pieces and didn't win a single bid... he tried