1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Elven Song Radio Is Back & Seeking DJs

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Inkboy the Wild, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman

In preparation for the upcoming expansion pack and as we re-dedicate time and resources into Ultima Online and, especially, the Catskills server - We are seeking additional volunteer DJs to assist with the hosting of radio broadcasts, special broadcasts and event coverage.

If you have a passion for Ultima (and if you're reading this, I think 'ya do!), music and in game events.. than why not turn that passion into a DJ position with Elven Song Radio?

If interested, please drop me a message here or send a pigeon to 668 123 198.

Individuals with a passion for RP are encouraged!

Let's take Ultima and Catskills to the next level....

Thanks everyone!

Lord Bytor likes this.
  2. Saul

Saul Visitor

Whats it pay and can i just play eminem?

3. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman

To answer your question, honestly, we prefer that you engage the listeners and the players in game (to decide your play set, but of course each DJ will have a different style). We also do compensate our volunteers, with a non-cash, but game related form of compensation - as a thank you for the dedication and time to helping not only make the station more popular, but also gaming world of Ultima Online.