1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Aeon...

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Petrify, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

A message from EM Aeon:

[​IMG]

2. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Beat me to it.
    Found it last night, although it said something along the lines of aeon was here 08.

3. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello all,

Was just wondering why our EM choose that building and not the previous Councilor Guild in Bay Side Road in South East Brittian - Seem ashame to waste that well decorated house with the Plastic Flamingos, Timtams - even has a cold Middy VB ready and has a portrait of the Queen as all we good colonials should :)

[​IMG]

Thanks Mezzac

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

He was there just a moment ago =)

Was very nice to meet him! Dunno if he's still there, I had to go =)

*edits* Oh! If anyone goes and meets him, could you please ask him if he's from Aus or NZ? Not that it matters really, I'm just nosey ;)

5. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They're either from Sydney, Tassie, or Melbourne. Very unlikely that it's the latter.

[​IMG]

6. tymbow

tymbow Guest

So that's what he looks like in 2D. In KR he's got this really cool looking robe and his face looks like a jade statue.

The whole effect is very statue like. Wish I took a piccy last night.