1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Alcor

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chad Sexington, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Jul 3, 2008
    This was a couple days ago. Thought I'd be one of the first to greet him:

Not exactly treasure filled (depending how you look at it). Seen him a couple other times. He looked lonely.

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah meeb will klomp him if meeb ever get meeb darn skribble box wurkin....
  3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
  4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*scratches self*
  5. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

The old "talk and steal", that was funny stuff!
    Well done!
  6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 13, 2007

I followed this guy through a portal, he apparently was training lockpicking in one of the banks. I invised but not quick enough.... we were locked in the back room of the bank together, he said, " need a gate out? ".... I took his +15 skill ring and replied, "sure"...

He opened a gate, I walked over it and invised again, he thinking I left, stuck around, I waited my 2 minutes, banked my steal, and got another. :D
  7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Nice to know our EM is already biased enough to alert people to a thief's presence. It must be a regular player here. (Damn wish I was around to see him and steal from him).
  8. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    Bias? It looked like it was just a friendly word of warning. Besides, I thought you guys wanted someone from Siege to be the EM?

PS - Congrats on the steal Chad, and good to see you back around, guess we'd better start watching our pockets again.
  9. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Jun 2, 2007
    thieves you're all hopeless rabble prepare to be klomped in game if I see you!