1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM announcements in different forum?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Silent Singer, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Nov 18, 2014
    Simple question, would it be possible to just use the main Siege forum for EM announcements? I often forget to come check here and had no idea there was something last Sunday. This forum is only used a few timesa month based on post dates so it's it feasible to just collapse it into the main Siege one? Thanks!
  2. EM Autolycus

EM Autolycus UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    You raise a good point, actually. I'll have to check and see about current rules regarding EM posting. When we were first given permission to post to Stratics, it was a rule on the team to stick to our respective shard EM forum only.
  3. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008
    Typically a shard reporter would re-post it to the general shard forum. I don't think we have one right now so I'm going to hopefully not step on anyone's toes and re-post it. If I have done so please advise.

For the good of the shard!