1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Em at Luna!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by 5% Luck, Jun 6, 2011.

1. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

The Grand EM Promethius showed himself at Luna Bank today and shut the singing fish off! Hopefully for Good!

Alms of Joy To Promethius for this grand gesture and a hearty thanks from those who reside on the Atlantic shard and do business in Luna!

It was apparent an EM made an appearance at the great bank of West Britain but it was unknown as to his business there but I am sure it was of note as well!

The fish is quiet for a while at least and all rejoice in its absence!

2. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

For such a short time... Lagtown bank was cute. Now its bland as it always was before... and the area by the moongate, also once cute for such a short time... now ugly.

"Great bank" Ha! "Grand EM"... hmmmmm? Skilled in Decor he ain't. :pie:

3. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's just it, all the crap you thought was cute made the place laggy. I'm glad most of it is gone. Now if Brit Bank could also be cleaned up, it might become useful again.

4. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Some of us have houses that are dirt plots... some of us have houses that use the plants, rares, furny, paintings... and all the decor that uses a big part of the game we pay for. If you have tallent... you use it. If you don't have tallent... you post comments that ruin it for everyone, I guess.

Oh... and this is why our big shard to "forgotten" for Christmas. Thanks a lot for spoiling it for everyone.