1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Corruption (broken off from Governor Request thread in UHall)

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by TimberWolf, Aug 19, 2015.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Like telling all their friends what slayers to bring to events ...and cross sharding themselves to get the drops from other EM events? I understand why EM's are sooooo busy. It is hard creating or transfer characters for all the events on all the various shards so they can get the drops for themselves.

Oh wait that might qualify as corruption of the EM program....and we dont have that cause Mesanna take that stuff serious!

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's a VERY bold statement and I hope you have proof not only to back that up but to send to Mesanna.

3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There can always be a bad apple in the bunch, but don't brand ALL of them with the same iron.

MalagAste likes this.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed.

It's like I tell my "kids" all the time... No matter where you work you will have to deal with people that tick you off... they are everywhere. You will have to deal with people who are EXTREMELY lazy and get away with it. You will have to deal with people who are "pets" of the "boss"... and can do no wrong... No matter where you work or who you work for. Even if you are your own boss you have to deal with people. Learning tolerance and coping skills are far more important than quitting. You eventually learn how to deal with THAT individual... If you keep quitting jobs and going somewhere else you'll have to keep learning to deal with different people and it makes YOU look bad.

There are always people who are out to "make a buck" and they will stop at nothing to do so. Even cheat.

What I never get is if you have to cheat to "win" which in UO IMO there is no winning or losing... just a life that is not your droll everyday RL life... then your not just ruining the game for other people your the biggest loser because you can't actually play the game the way it was intended and "win" you have to cheat... like a little child and cry when someone beats you at cheating...

I just don't get why people put so much worth on items anyway and that quite probably is why I get irritated and want them to never drop or be vended... there is enough rare junk in the game to fight over. Rare colored gift items, the Moonstone Jewelery, Slithers etc... we don't need to be churning out another 500 every month in items for EM events.

5. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Campaign Patron UWF

Like you should talk with all your BS ranting...

6. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not overly bold or new. It is a known fact, known by many. The only way to eliminate it would be to eliminate Event drops. Or perhaps Make them no more common then the drop rate of a Slither.

The system was broken as soon as they allowed players to effect rewards and drops for other players. Who could possibly believe that EM's would sit by and watch Drops that they facilitate to get sold for 100's of millions and not want a piece of that? Their reward is what...a free account and minimum wage pay for 4-5 hrs a week. And Mes doesnt believe her EMs would do this....why??? Because she take this seriously??? Dont make me laugh...if she took it seriously she would stop it.

Think about who EM's are.... For the without exception they are the players many with 17-18 year accounts...have never taken a serious break from their accounts. Have multiple accounts...are UO equivalent to HOARDERS, with chests and houses full of stuff that they dont need, cant use, but must have because this game feeds a personality disorder. No they wouldnt talk to other EM's and find stuff out....or go to other shards for the global event that only they know exactly what to expect. They wouldnt tell a few friends to convince them to come along.....Of course not....
    No,.. none of that is believable at all.

My statement isnt Bold, it is common sense! Mes doesnt need anyone to name names she just needs to open her eyes. She doesnt because a corrupt EM program looks better then no EM program on the spreadsheet.

7. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

This conversation was moved to Spiels and Rants. This is a hot topic that a lot of people want to talk about--just remember to keep discussion general. Any accusations or evidence against specific EMs should be sent directly to Mesanna.