1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM Event] Calling of the Guard: Sunday, April 15th at 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Apr 14, 2012.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Calling of the Guard
    EM Sangria

Event: Calling of the Guard
    Date: April 15th.
    Time: 6:00 PM PST.

Thanks to the marine biologist, we now know there’s not enough fish in this area for the sea serpents to survive on. So they are seeking out food on land, namely us. Fortunately very few have come on land and have been easily delt with.

However, we have recieved word that there is a large group of sea serpents heading toward New Magincia. It is predicted they will be there Sunday. We need to protect New Magincia.

Calling of the Guard and concerned citizens! Meet at the EM Hall on Sunday (4/15) at 6 pst, 9 est!

2. I blame the bloody Brits fishing up all their food and then sendin'`em our way!
    I think its time to create a ship barricade around de island with our fleet!

3. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Let the Sea Serpents survive! Those New Magincian Land Owners can rot in the abyss for all I care.

signed,
    Ric Flair, West Brittannian Guard