1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) EM Event - Christmas Decorating Contest

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Amathist, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Amathist

Amathist Guest

At the end of the battle chess competition tonight EM's Delang and Aeon told us to gather at the Event Managers Council Hall if we wished to hear about the next event to be held on our shard.

(some keen Oceanian's gathered with EM Delang and EM Aeon at the council hall near Blackthorns Castle north Brit.)

ALL shard events are posted on http://www.oceania.uoem.net but the announcement from EM Delang said that as of today (22nd November 2010) there will be an Oceania Christmas Decorating competition, it will be running from today till about the 12th of December 2010.

You simply have to decorate a room or a whole house and submit your house to [email protected] or [email protected] more details will be posted on the Oceania Event Managers website.

The winning house will be decided via voting so its best to get your house or room done asap and submitted. Don't forget to check the EM's site for more details.
  2. Amathist

Amathist Guest

Christmas deco voting system
    Posted on 12/12/2010 by Delang

Entries close: Midnight (AEDT) 12th December 2010

Submission: Screen shots via email to Aeon and myself

Voting: The official poll will be done by current EMs. This is to ensure a fair and unbiased voting process. There will be a player vote (via ballot boxes just outside Luna) however this will not form part of the official voting process. This is to give players a chance to vote for their favourites and appreciate the work their fellow players have undertaken.

EM Delang
  3. Are you going to announce the winners?
  4. Amathist

Amathist Guest

I havent been told who they are yet - and sorry have been busy over christmas with family ....if you know please feel free to announce.
  5. Amathist

Amathist Guest

I just went by the Event Managers Website and blow me down here are the results: Oceania | Aeon and Delang's playground

Thank you to the EM's for hosting the event and congrats to the other place getters as well. Well done everyone who entered there where some great houses.
  6. Amathist

Amathist Guest

My Entry: Santa Photo's

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!