1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event damage

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cupid, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Cupid

Cupid Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does this chance at a drop include damage to the minions or only to that final boss that has the exploding ring of damage ?

Thanks

2. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

Only the boss mob from which the drop originates.

3. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It is done to boss damage taken, damage given and healing/rezzing. Those are the three components that is used to determine your chance at getting a drop. You excel at any one or combonation of those three you have given yourself a chance at the "lottery" drop.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

u need to get looting rights form the end boss .. which means getting on the top damgaers list at the end boss.. thats the ways its explained to me...which is hard considering the multiboxong were 6-7 accounts do the same damge per one click....sad days.. and its legal by all accounts

5. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There are people i have seen bring newly created characters to the events and do nothing but suicide runs (run in, die then rez and repeat steps) and get the drop so you do not have to be a top damager. I've also seen people who do nothing but heal people's pets get it as well. Just have to be a part of the whole fight to pretty much get your name thrown in the hat for a chance at a drop.

Larisa likes this.
  6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

This is the correct answer...it's random...as long as you either
    A-Hit the boss
    B-Your pet hits the boss
    C-You heal someone hitting the boss
    D-You heal someones pet hitting the boss

I remember one event...I can't remember maybe someone can help me out...though it might have been just on Origin I'm not sure..it was a fight in Yew....and we had either an EM or GM or someone standing there watching everyone fighting and people who actually helped during that fight got an item or reward....but people actually had to watch and say *yes I saw so-and-so healing, I saw so-and-so's pet in there*

This was a very long time ago but it was the same concept, as long as you're actively doing SOMETHING in regards to the final boss, you have a chance.