1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Em Event: Dragon Fights

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Merik, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Merik

Merik Guest

Em Event: Dragon Fights

For those that do not know. Em Vladimere added an announcer to the Luna area by the
    moongate. Since Luna is the most populated city on the shard it seems like a great idea.
    The Shields are also in place with keywords and other information.

The Dragon fights will be in Jhelom pits Fel side. Bring you bonded Dragons that are trained
    for this event. I am unsure if Greater Dragons will be allowed but I will assume it is a yes.
    To be on the safe side I would train a Greater Dragon as well as a Normal Dragon so you
    can compete. I will try to find Em Vladimere this week to ask about the Greater Dragons.

**Be forewarned that EMs can now page game masters to the area for people trying to
    interrupt the event. You wouldn't want a mark on your account.**