1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS [EM Event] EM Tiberies Events for the week beginning Sunday February 17

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Faeryl, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

EM Tiberies Events for the week beginning Sunday February 17.

Event one:
    On Wednesday February 20, at 8pm Eastern, gather at the West Britain Counselors' Guild Hall for a redo of the recently-postponed event.

The title of this event, "The Seven Tears," has not changed, but unfortunately the earlier structure has proven unsustainable under present conditions.

Event two:
    On Saturday, February 23, at Noon Eastern, gather at the West Britain Counselors' Guild Hall for an event that will be suggested by and follow up from the "Seven Tears" event.

The Saturday event will be called "She, the Forever Undying."

The Saturday event will be able to proceed more-or-less as originally planned.

2. OvenBird

OvenBird Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I unfortunately have drawn the short straw when it comes to work scheduling and UO, and I will exactly be unable to attend either, but I'd be willing to give gold for updates on these events.