1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM Event] Europa EM Museum Opening (Sunday 14th)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

DATE: Sunday 14th August 2011
    TIME: 8pm UK, 9pm CEST, 3pm EDT, 11pm MSK

PLEASE NOTE - there was a mistake in the title of this event, originally read RP event NOW it reads OOC event which is what it should have been all along.

CALLING owners of rune libraries, book libraries, museums and other useful player owned houses. We would like to lock down runes to player owned houses at the EM Museum so if you have a library or whatnot please bring a rune along.

[I would also like to run a few evenings with the owners of these houses who can tell us about their collections and publicize them as the owners have put in a LOT of hard work to make these collections]

Source: Europa EM Museum Opening [OOC Event]

2. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

Interesting! I have a whatnot and wont miss this oportunity. Its not quite finished, waiting for some books about T-hunting and taming but the rest is there.:danceb:

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hope u got my rune and my book.....