1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event Feedback 11/16

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed myself. Nyx and I got a bit lazy and made a Guard Post with chairs hehe. The event was enjoyable, directions were given clearly and the EM RPC character interactions were very well done.

Only confusion I received was when I told people there was Royal Guard Training, they didn't think they could bring a mage or a tamer and thought it was to train skills. They did not understand what the training was for.

P.S. The item given out was very nicely chosen and great use for RP. I did sell an extra axe someone gave me but I still have the original one given to me by Drake. (Just didn't want you thinking I was ungrateful.)

2. EM Dudley

EM Dudley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks and noted.

As an FYI to everyone...Royal Guard Training is a really simple event that we like to do. Sometimes we will work on enhancing tactics while others we may do a "throw back" classic style hunt where we'll restrict armor/weapon/magery usage. We'll always announce those restrictions beforehand.

In a nutshell these are just a fun way for some folks to get out and fight some stuff they normally wouldn't have the opportunity to fight.

3. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Awww :(

The one time I dont go and the baffoon Drake gives out stuff. I HATE YOU DRAKE! NO MORE CROSS HEALS FOR YOU!

*Runs away crying*