1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] em event item on lake superior

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by mcrowe1082, Apr 24, 2010.

1. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

i'm not sure if these are considered rare or not but they are a pair of shoes from an em event on Lake Superior a few months ago

they are labled "Brialla's journey calloused my feet" i can't seem to get a picture uploaded atm but am working on it. any details anyone can give me about these would be great thank you

2. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

3. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

yep they are rare, there was aprox 15 of these shoes giving out at the event that consisted of a cross country foot race. no sure about the price for them i think i saw a pair for 30m at rares fest but i dont think it sold but im not positive on that

4. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

I'd estimate 35-50m for EM footwear that was given out at that rate... (15).

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

35-50 is low...

I use as a comparison the sneakers from season 6. between both types, there were over 120 given out. those can fetch a much higher rate, even at 10 times the numbers.

Personally I would be surprised if the pair on the vendor didn't sell, 30 was very cheap.

6. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

well this item is for sale and am taking offers on them if anyone is interested you can pm me or send me a message via icq 562-114-317
    if anyone is interested please let me know how much you are willing to offer.

7. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

There were 4 pair for sale at the Raresfest on Pac. 30m, 35m, 45m, and 55m. I bought one of these, but honestly don't know at which price, but I know I missed the 30m pair... was pulling gold off vendor and someone bought them....

I guess my appraisals have less to do with whether or not I own the item or not, and more to do with what they are actually SELLING for....I'd much rather be accurate than give an inflated price b/c I own an item that is asked about....

8. shulginist

shulginist Guest

The first pair went for 20 but it sold just as the timer was up. I think steven strange got the lucky snag there.