1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) EM Event Items & Numbers

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

"Storming the Gates"
    Please report any items you have obtained

Walrus Husk (3-4)

[​IMG]

Frozen Bow (12)
    [​IMG]

Mars Statue (1)
    (Not pictured)

Please report your looted or stolen items here. This will help with the master list and most of the time sets the price on the item.

*Assuming each Ratman archer in the castle had a frozen bow. Three ratman archers per walkway. Four castle walkways. 4x3 = 12

**Assuming each Walrus type guard at the entrance had a Walrus husk. Four Walrus at the entrance = 4 Walrus Husks

***Mar Statue
    It is unknown if most statues were destroyed when the EMs demolished the Castle. This is being assumed due to no reports of other items and the current Idoc deletion bug.

2. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This might not be the right thread to ask, but if anyone got copies of the books in the castle from the event such as The Guard's Log, if you could make copies and submit them to any who want them (such as the Silent Rose Library) that would be great and would help preserve some shard/event history.

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Darn it, I was actually hoping that you made copies. If we cant find any perhaps the EMs will reproduce them to be copied.

4. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I only got to read them before the castle fell, sorry, or I would make many copies. There was some really interesting stuff (that explained some of the previous EM events, as well as threw up a few other interesting questions) in the books I browsed while everyone was fighting the guardians, so I really hope it's not lost!