1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM Event] Let Freedom Ring!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by EMFaineMorgan, Jun 29, 2010.

1. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

Come join us this weekend for a bit of pre 4th of July fun.

The festivities kick off at the West Britain Counselor's Hall with the opening ceremonies conducted by our own Queen Dawn on Saturday, July 3rd at 2 p.m. PST/5 p.m. EST. Following the opening ceremony, we will adjourn to the Luna Fairgrounds for an evening filled with food, fun, games and surprises.

The closing ceremony will start at approximately 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST at an undisclosed location. Gates will be provided from the Fairgrounds. Trust me, Origin, this is one you won't want to miss!

The fun begins at 2 p.m. PST/3 p.m. MST/4 p.m. CST/5 p.m. EST at the West Britain Counselor's Hall. If you can't make the start, feel free to meet us at any point at the Luna Fairgrounds.

Come join us as we let Freedom, and laughter, ring!

2. Wonderful event tonight! I just cant describe how fun it was! I know you both spent a lot of time in setting this up for our shard. Thank you. It was the most awesomest (new word, just not in the dictionary yet) event yet! :thumbup1:

3. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

We are so glad you guys had fun! Buzz and I had a blast putting it together for you. There was to be more food at the closing but...um...*goes to clean the scorch marks off the kitchen walls*

[​IMG]

4. EM Infinity

EM Infinity Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks very much for coming out for some fun everyone! :thumbup1:

Yours very truly,
    EM Buzz 'Dunkin Donuts' Infinity

5. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Awesome job guys, I had a blast. That dunk tank was really fantastic, and the food wasn't too bad, even having to eat around the burned parts :lol: