1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Event, November 26, 9pm Eastern

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EMTiberies, Nov 22, 2011.

1. EMTiberies

EMTiberies Journeyman

Nov 14, 2011
    Barring exceptional circumstances (and if such happens I will do my best to notify you)

I will hold an event, 26 November 2011, 9pm Eastern (that's this Saturday).

It will start at the Lycaeum.

It will relate to the scenario I'm about to do a short post on.

-EM Tiberies
  2. ahardy

ahardy Guest

Will be great!
  3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 23, 2008
    To save myself some trouble, I condensed your scenario post and this one into one news post :)

Weekend nights are a bit iffy for me, but I'll try to be there!
  4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    Cool deal! This should be good, we always like popping a new EM's ... err ummmm that is to say, we love to be there for the inaugural EM event. The fiction to go along with it was well written as well, gotta love a plot to go along with an event :thumbup1:
  5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    Be forewarned, the greifers are out in full force already and luring Turkeys from the nearby woods. *smh*

Attached Files:

6. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Griefers or not i Kinda liked the turkey fight before the event started

The event itself was also fun for once i did not have to suffer 10 of deaths and the bosses went down without any problem

+ some riddles,fun story,a bit of running around

wery nice thx u
  7. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    worse than the turkeys were the players who would go and stand all over the EM, who even moved to get more room, only to be followed and spammed over, and a few people, who i won't name, spamming "HOVE" all over the place, do we have bored teens attending events?

very childish, I am however, pleased with me new computer set up, no lag so far:) also large journal gump, so i read that so the griefers dont interferr with me understanding on events

but i think its a good idea for the EM to have a paralize stick to freeze the morons and cast them aside somewhere, or temp ban 2 hr temp jail?

they are not there for the event anyway, but to be a pain in he hoop

one can hope
  8. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

It was a nice chain of events. The difficulty of the EM to not be stepped all over is circumvented at the EM Hall on the platform - wonder if such a platform is transportable.

A good amount of early heads up provided here on Stratics was good to pencil into calendar :thumbup1:-

but ... given the lanterns all over shard instruct: For News and Information On Atlantic EM Events Visit http:// atlantic.uoem.net it should have also been posted there prior to Stratics.... not sure if the function to get email for new posts/updates from that site is functioning ..... plus the contact your EMs information needs updated there too :
  9. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 20, 2010
    The story line was awesome and wanted to say Thanks EM Tiberius for your event. Was a little laggy for me but was a good story line. One thing that did upset are those people who interupt and spam and cause tons of extra lag. It's hard to please Atlantic, but i think you did a good job EM Tiberius. Cant wait for future events ;)
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!