1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM Event] Weekend Hijinks!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Origin EM Feed, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Origin EM Feed

Origin EM Feed RSS Feed
    RSS Feed

[ August 12, 2011; 6:00 pm; August 13, 2011; 4:00 pm; ] Come join your Origin EM's this weekend for some fun as they host two events. The first will take place on Friday night beginning at 6:00 p.m. PDT/9:00 p.m. EDT. We'll meet upstairs above Luna Bank and head out for some fun and drinking and sharp objects! As always, clothing is optional. The fun continues [...]

More...

2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

A bit disappointed, this event took place even though it was during the posted server down time. *facepalm*

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it really was not fair to the majority of players the way you conducted the event Faine, most of us figured the shards were down an hour since this is what was posted on ultima online's main website, you did not honor this 1 hour grace period which turned out to be much shorter, and the second the shards came up you went ahead with the event, screwing a ton of good people out of amazing items, you're one of my favorite ems but really you did not use any common sense or care about the community in doing this event, and you really should make it up to everyone, i emailed you and mesanna complaining about the event but have not received a response back yet

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Basically translated.....

*give me my shiny*