1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Extravaganza Sunday 26th 7.30pm (uk)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by cheerful, Jul 22, 2009.

1. cheerful

cheerful Guest

As posted previous, our EM's are holding a team challenge in an as yet unknown dungeon setting.

We will be required to have teams of six players.

To make things run a bit smoother and to get right into the action sooner I propose that people start to get organised now and post their teams here.

You can post all team members names if you wish but team name and nominated captain for the night would be cool.

(The captain will be the main person talking to the EM's and relaying info back to team members via party so that EM's dont get spammed to death).

If you lack numbers or mainly play solo post here and we'll make some teams up as we go along.

It's PvM and you can bring whatever gear you want.

Can't tell you how excited I am :danceb:

Oh, and dont be late cos you will miss out...so make sure you come early.

2. icq me me and my boys , u doing this in fel or tramm so i knowto bring factins or not ,
  3. S.P.A

S.P.A Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 28, 2000
  4. hi ill be puttin my team members names in ill put myself forward as team leader , ill be playing Enforcer or Zeus ,
    rest of the team .... abba, envy, marilou, terps, quha (if he has sobered up) , there the main names but they may play other characters :) just to keep u all in suspence!

what do i win ? or whats up for grabs , hopefuly not having ya name put on some random egg ! or the guard sash already got them from previous events ,
    replica sash or ari would be nice haha ;)
  5. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Prestige is always better than pixels although prestige and pixels do make a lovely couple :)

In truth I have no idea if there is anything to win.

My team name - Team New Haven (subject to change at a whim)

At the moment I'm trying to recruit peeps from aforementioned town to try and introduce an aspect of UO that they may not know exsist (events)

One member so far:

Grandiosa Ron.

and another that hopes to join also.

And of course my son:Rouge

6. Leon Vale

Leon Vale Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    I'll definetly be there for this, although, wether or not i'll have a team is a different matter, may just be me solo.

I'll be there with my character Jagged.

Good old Jagged, hasn't let me down yet!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Look Forward to it :D
  7. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 16, 2009

Hard to find a link to post team compo for Sunday. We decided to do it here. Hope this will suit...

Fire Girls team :
    Lady Vaire ; Captain
    Lady Tyr
    Lady Moonshine
    Lady Fazer
    Lady Yeuse
    "Lady" 'by adoption Dragoslav

We will be at councelor house around 7.15/7.20 UK time.

Not mention how excited we all feel...
  8. Lilitu

Lilitu Guest

Presenting team: The White Devils!

With their captain: Lilitu (that be me) and her devil-minions: Merlin, Aldamir, Mimi Foxglove and Aislinn!

Be afraid. :talktothehand:
  9. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Good going peeps.

I did'nt word the original post very well.....you are not 'required' to have 6 in the team, 6 is the max.
  10. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

Flame (leader)
    Mord Mhor
    Angel Mhor
    Luna mhor
  11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 30, 2004
    I´ll join the event with my provo bard mage Syrana.
    Just shout if you want me in your team :)
  12. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Just turn up people..I know there are teams short of players