1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Faine Bio?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Crystal Canyon, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Is there a post with the bio of EM Faine hidden somewhere or a post with her welcome?

If you give me the information I promise to be good! Well...I promise to not get into too much trouble. rolleyes:

2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've searched, too ... I was certain there was a post when EM Faine was assigned to Origin, but I sure can't find it! (Before her permanent assignment, EM Faine Morgan was 'a floater', and is well-known throughout the shards. The first time I met her was at Baja's first EM Meet & Greet with EM Seppo and EM Pallando, December 27, 2008.) Taryn Sullivan's bio was published on Feb. 12, 2009, so sometime between the end of December and the first part of February 2009!

3. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

Nope. Never had my bio, at least not as EM Faine. Molly and I have the bios up for Taryn and Caryn. I think most of my "bio" information was just question and answer at Meet and Greets when I first started. :) You guys know how I like to talk! lol

What would you like to know? *practices claiming the 5th* LOL

4. I believe that somewhere in the ROC of EMs it says that it is against the rules to *plead the 5th* to any questions ask by the players. Ill ask Sara to look that up for me. :lol:

We were just wanting mainly the date that you were officially assigned to Origin as our EM.

5. EMFaineMorgan

I found my notes where we made the announcement at the February 22, 2009 Meet and Greet. I'm pretty sure we hadn't gotten the word at the Festival of Love earlier in the month.

**Edit: I know when we put out Taryn's bio, there were bios for other characters on other shards since I was still a floater when that was published. So it would have had to be within the few days between the 12th and 22nd. It came about pretty quickly as I recall.

6. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where did you learn to kill so well, and also be such a talented bar dancer?
    *runs and hides*

7. EMFaineMorgan

I raised three teenagers and most of their friends, nuff said? LOL

As for the bar dancing, well, we'll just let that remain a mystery! *grins*

8. OOOOhhhhhh mysteries! I love a good mystery. The only problem that I have with them is that if I can't get them figured out - I make up my own reasonings. Works great! :)

Victim of Siege likes this.