1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM Fiction] A Small Leather Book

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Apr 14, 2012.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

A Small Leather Book
    Author Unknown

While Magincians show remarkable advancements in the realm of seafaring, their inclination towards debauchery and chaos reveals them to be a primative people. To their credit, it was extremely difficulty to infiltrate their seemingly impenetrable social hierarchy. Fortunately, the Sea Witch is home to many loudmouths and drunks. It has been a veritable font of knowledge and it is currently where I conduct most of my research. Not surprisingly, I feel like I need a bath whenever I conclude my business with those animals.

The security surrounding the Royal Council of Britannia has likewise been breached. The women are mind-numbing cliches of self-centered nobles, primarily concerned with expensive clothes and trinkets. The men are grandstanding buffoons who confuse self-importance with actual leadership. Therefore it is my assertion that the council is comprised of simpletons and liberals, who turn a blind eye to the plague that is Magincia.