1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM Fiction] Everybody Must Get...to the Mines! (Charlotte Christianson.)

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Nov 13, 2011.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Everybody Must Get...to the Mines!
    EM Godiva

The emergency meeting had interrupted Lady Charlotte Christianson’s otherwise euphoric afternoon.

Charlotte tried to look as composed as possible during the battle but she was completely out of her element…and still a bit stoned.

After the battle ended, she walked around, wondering her thoughts aloud. Nicholas came over and began speaking to her but she was a bit distracted at first, as usual, by his lack of shirt. Aside from the obvious “handsome shirtless man” bit, she could not wrap her head around why he wore sleeves. This was incredibly vexing.

She also could not quench the curiosity of how someone like Fern and someone like Nicholas ended up together. Separately, they were quite interesting. Together, they made about as much sense as a soup sandwich. Oh, right. The shirtless one was speaking…

Charlotte rattled off the protocol to Nicholas, which included reporting to Captain Jenkins, despite the fact that she was already becoming annoyed with the Captain. Still, she would not let her personal feelings bleed into her professional life. Though, her “medication” sometimes freed her of one too many inhibitions.

Charlotte returned to the castle with the others and relayed the information to Captain Jenkins. Mid-discussion, she wondered what he would do if she walked up and flicked his nose. The mental image was so hilarious to her that she had to repeatedly clench her jaw to keep from laughing.

From the castle, Charlotte retired to her loft. She curled up on her large bed and relaxed, perfectly content with her mellow buzz.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's like reading Anne Frank's diary; interesting stories of a normal little girl caught in an unusual position.

Please don't read that last sentence in that way. I get myself in enough trouble as is.

3. EM Godiva

EM Godiva Journeyman

Thank you. I quite enjoy bouncing back and forth between the "Origins" stories of past Charlotte and the present ones (20-year-old Charlotte) where she's addicted to her "medication".

No worries.

I would never invoke Rule 34 about Anne Frank.

*shudders*

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Mees likes char. EMs here is funz.Eben if mees dies alots and kin no hurts any baddies.

Ozog of chessy

*wabes*

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ugh.

The last time Rule 34 was introduced to Baja Stratics, it was not well taken.

6. EM Godiva

EM Godiva Journeyman

Thank you. And Ozog is an adorable character!

7. Lindae

Lindae Guest

And I am very, very sorry for what I did.

Handalf, Sluggy, the ice fiend, and the carrot were all personally apologised to.

8. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

[​IMG]

Not my best work, sorry.

...not my worse either.

9. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

*bows down to Carrot Overlord* :bowdown: (What the hell, why not have a drunk carrot ruling a chicken and a slug. Makes perfect sense to me)

10. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

*scratches head, gets up slowly and backs out of the room*

11. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL....* wonders for a minute about the folks in the room..then realizes he is one of em *

:stir:

12. EM Godiva

EM Godiva Journeyman

I blame Ken.