1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Halloween events

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tiggertessa2007, Oct 23, 2011.

1. just wanted to see if we could get a thread going here with all the times and days for the halloween events coming up this weekend. i know i have trouble finding a specific date and time for each one...so im not gonna be greedy ill list my home shards event time and hopefully everyone else will share to =)

Chessy is Sunday the 30th "after the meeting" which is at 9pm the event is called Something Spooky.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, Atlantic's was yesterday at noon...

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think Great Lakes is having a specific Halloween event, not one labeled as such anyway.

But it all month has had a plotline involving the ancient sins of an Ancient Egypt-esque civilization, including mummies, so I guess it's related to Halloween.

Been great either way. Right down to a hieroglyphic language and creepy touches like the vengeful ghost of a female pharaoh and a pharaoh's tomb that appears to be warded against the ghost of his own lover.

We got 2 events in the storyline this coming week, appears to be the climax approaching.

-Galen's player

6. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sonoma 28th 6 pm pst finale to a currently active quest. Finished quest in the first day not knowing the items from quest that are needed on the 28th had only a 8 day timer on them so they are gone and ill have to run another set of characters through to get the items.
    As for the quest, other than a few hard to follow npc conversations it was quite fun.

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

euoropas halloween quest is on the 31st at 20.00 uk time meeting at the councillors hall in britain....more the merrier i say!!!

8. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sonoma....

quest to get the items was fun, items turned out to be useless, however

the event SUCKED

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend

sorry to hear that....but it seems looking on the rares forums some awesome halloween items have been up for grabs....

10. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Any more halloween events folks on a shard near you???

seems Baja is doing same event a few times to give everyone a chance depending on what time of day they play...that really is a thoughtfull touch by some very thoughtfull EMs...i hope other shards will follow suit.....