1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM is starting on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Aalia, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

seems like our EM team is starting the first Event on the Atlantic shard

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

more info here :

Atlantic Forum EM post

2. Good to see them around, last week I saw three on Sonoma, they were in New Haven acting out their little skit, had fun joining them. I wish I had a little bird to tell me when they were around as well. I hate thinking that its going to be blind luck to attend such events as you witness.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Ooo!..... Bet that was fun.

Lu' nind telanth l' xanalress d' ussta lodias. (And they speak the language of my people.) Got to love that, even if their accent is slightly different.

Can't wait to see more of what they have to offer....

As far as sashes go I could care less..... I don't do EM events to "get stuff".... I have enough stuff.... I do them to have fun and adventure. If all you seek is stuff... stick to the dungeons, spawns and illshnar.... you'll get all the stuff you need....

I would rather the EM events shaped our worlds in unique ways... leaving behind marks upon the lands for story telling in the future.... and to keep the memory of adventure alive. No need to create more fuss over items...