1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM item counts

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by VinnySP, May 17, 2011.

1. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Jan 11, 2010
    Trying to get Siege's name/items on the rares Forum. Manticore would like to know around about how many of them were givin out.Any help would be great with this. Just another way put are name out there.:spider:
  2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 5, 2002
    From the most recent event there were a good few items.

I think it was commented that the number of the Tattered Mantles (the cloak) was 5 ( http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-sieg...tifacts-rares-120s-etc-open-until-friday.html ).

I have two of the Crude Orcish Kilts, but do not the figures of how many others dropped. Guessing its similar to the Mantle in numbers tho.

I believe there was a spear to but you'll have to ask one of the thieves about those.

Obviously the Big Majik Flippers were shard wide and not limited to a few.

Older EM items

Can't date these but its some info anyway :)

Sparkling Green Eggs (EM Cecil). Got them off a Emerald Dragon at Minoc. Not sure how many he spawned at other times of the day, but it was the only one I saw at the time.

A Token of Gratitude from the Yew Guard (Intelligence Bonus 8). Not sure about the details of the event, as I wasn't there but its a very nice item. All were colour changing candelbras and fire spouting, when clicked, but some had stat bonuses which could make a few of them unique. I know one has Strength Bonus and another has no bonus. I'm sure the forum user who has the Strength bonus one might be able to fill in more details.

Thats all the info I have now. But if I find anything else I'll update.