1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Kanmare sash

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Stuffa, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Stuffa

Stuffa Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

HIYA.

I'm playing UO during this expansion on the return to Britannia thing, which is exciting.

However, I've noticed EM Kanmare has disapparated from the shard as our noble Event Moderator. I'm seeking to earn some money. I got a sash from the other EM, EM Sykobri or whatever he was called before he got fired or whatever happened to him. I sold it for a good few million. It was a "Greetings from EM Blah' sash. I have another one from EM Kanmare.

So basically, I'm just wondering how much this sash may fetch on the old market place, and if anyone wants to buy it. I just want to fetch a bit of money. It makes my character have a larger capacity for conducting silly events.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Stuffa

2. Jorval

Jorval Sage

Appreciate this you turdgobbler.

You had EM gifted sashes hanging out your backpocket all the while taking handouts of gold off me? I shared my paltry wealth almost 50/50! Millions of gold! And for what?
    BETRAYAL! Thats what.
    I'm so upset i think I might be sick.
    Mark my words Stuffa Turtlehead. You have made a powerful enemy this day.

Excuse me please.
    *runs to the toilet*

Nah just kidding.
    I'll give you 10 gold for the sash.

3. Stuffa

Stuffa Crazed Zealot

Gimme 20 and we'll settle it.

Nice turtlehead move, you toiletbasin

4. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

Saw Kanmare selling for 3mil the other month...

5. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Sold mine for 4 millions... I was pissed that she abandoned us. Of course that not the official interpretation... she was having nightmares being Atlantic EMs, there was posts on the EM website about it. Terrible nightmares, she told me they are gone since she is away, and she dosen't want to know why she had them ; because I of course told her the truth... I know why.

They didn't even put my honeypot at Clanin's memorial... but they put a MINAX **** there tho... sorry I meant shirt. heeh.