1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] EM made pig with 10000 health

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by fwhitehill, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fwhitehill

fwhitehill Guest

i have acquired a pig made by an em. it has 10000 health and has been gm'ed. yes, ten thousand health. Its on Atlantic.

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

May i ask just WHY did an EM make a pig with that much health?

3. fwhitehill

fwhitehill Guest

i dont know why but i saw that he made it. he must have left it there and it turned wild and we tamed it.

4. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Screenshot of its health?

5. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

You are not supposed to have a super pig, if it even exists. So, most likely it will be deleted with a chance of action taken against your account. So, I would give it a price check of 0.

If I were you, I would page a GM to ask them asap. Highly recommended. Trust me, I know a handful of collectors who got axed for being in possession of something that they should not have. Trying to sell it would be the worst thing you can do for your account.

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

What shard? I wanna see this... LOL

7. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

If I were you I wouldn't page a GM cos they all suck balls!

Booooo! Poor advice!

8. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

9. fwhitehill

fwhitehill Guest

me and a friend have it hidden at the moment. I wont give any names to protect our accounts. but i found it legit in the counselor hall. it was grey and just wandering around so my friend tamed it.

10. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

If you were so convinced of its legitimacy, you would not be "hiding" it. As long as you are willing to accept the consequences.

Anyways, locking this thread as you are not providing any evidence of it actually being real. If you are willing to provide proof that you actually have such a creature then PM me a screen shot or meet in game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.