1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Meet and Greet Friday May 28th, 2010

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by EM Pallando, May 27, 2010.

1. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Date & Time: Friday May 28th, 2010 at 8pm CST
    Duration: Expected to be 30 minutes

Topics will include the winner of the Luna Trash Can Contest, information about upcoming events, feedback about the two most recent events, and an announcement and discussion concerning the Fairegrounds contest. If there is not enough of a player presence for the MnG, it will be delayed likely into the weekend.

Hope to see everyone there!

2. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Rats, I'll be out of town for Memorial Day weekend. It would be nice if you posted a summary of the meeting here for those who can't make it.

Thanks!

3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Fie! Allowing RL to interfere has to cease this moment!

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I originally planned on leading a hunt for music gears tonight at the same time, but this actually works out better.

In other words, Mylene will be leading a hunt, to attempt to get some of the new Dawn's music box gears, IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE MEET AND GREET.

EDIT: It seems the new gears are in the SA, Ter Mur and the Underworld. Leather Wolves are confirmed to give them, but I'd also like to go looking for the other creatures, too. So, we'll start in the Underworld.

Partying will be recommended, for ease of looting (corpses pile up quick). I'll be giving all non-rare gears I don't already have to those who help on this community hunt, and would suggest others to do the same (though we may have dice rolls for new commons or uncommons).

5. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry I missed it, kind of a tough weekend to hold it. Is it rescheduled?

6. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, the Meet and Greet is being rescheduled, announcement to be posted up tonight.