1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Meet and Greet Thursday April 29th, 2010

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by EM Pallando, Apr 28, 2010.

1. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey everyone!

The next Meet and Greet is scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday), April 29th at the Counselor's Hall in Britain at 7pm CST. I have a few things to bring up and wanted to get some general feedback. I don't expect things to run longer than half an hour.

Hope to see everyone there!

2. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If someone could please post notes or a brief summary of what took place, that'd be much appricated. Due to work schedule, I rarely am able to attend much of these events.

3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

yeah - truly helpful if that could be done. I have same situation.

4. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately no players were able to make it. I will post up a summary here of what I had planned to bring up tonight, so stay tuned!

5. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It might also be helpful to post announcements for EM events on the LA shard forum as well.

6. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was hoping to be there last night but things didn't work out. Guess I wasn't the only one who didn't make it...

7. Zev Vir'cyth

Zev Vir'cyth Guest

I have probably missed everything you have done since being here as I was still looking on the old EM LA Forum. The Orc helm in Luna still shows another board.