1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Miko has a secret.. shhhh

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Mar 1, 2013.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Last night was the monthly fish weigh-in (sorry, I have no details on that like who won or what next month's fish is to be) and during some discussions afterwards Miko mentioned that everyone should make plans to attend a meeting on Monday as he will be sharing a secret "and you shouldn't miss it for the world!"

Also, there is to be a Meet and Greet soon, so hopefully we'll be getting EM Mayu sashes :)

2. DevilsOwn

ohhhhh...... forgot one little thing.... seems Miko's bloodlust is running a bit high and he said that this weekend he will be hunting and killing citizens

watch yer step ;)

3. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

But, but, but... those meet and greets are usually too late into the night. :(

4. DevilsOwn

Some time ago we voted and agreed on a 9pm start time for events. For you, Zath, I think this is still a bit late and if you are not able to be there if we do, indeed, get Mayu sashes, I'll be sure and pick one up for you.

5. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie

Yup. It is late for me. It will be 11 pm on a Monday.
    Not the kind of time I can afford to be up.

It will be reasonable again when Winter starts, since then I will be only one hour ahead of EST.

Edit: I have to say that having them suddenly visit me today was rather unexpected, but quite nice.
    It was a nice touch to an already pretty good night.
    Miko and Mayu, you two are awesome. :)

#5 BeaIank, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  6. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Secrets...*taps side of temple a slight frown on lips* I remember the last secret I was impatient to learn about. Was so long ago i forgot the details but one things stands out very clear to me..*shudders* I ended up dead. *thinks quietly* Wait a minute...Thats normal for me!. I shall be there *wonders if she should train up her stealth mode a bit more*

Oh I have heard rumors that Miko has an evil streak these days and has been seen causing havok in our lands...Well I shall awsit my turn *smiles* I'm not afraid to die! *lies* Now where did I put that decoy I use so often *smiles* Find me if you can!! *goes on vacation till Monday* (sounds fun can't wait !)

7. DevilsOwn

Ynise was promptly put down when she visited Skara Brae bank.. and just as promptly healers were spawned and she was up and runnin' again

sadly, there were a few who were not amused by these antics... they must never die and need a rez, what great hunting partners!

anyway, this will be going on all weekend..... you have been warned

8. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie

I am ready with my halberd in hand for these strikes.
    I won't go down without a fight and without taking thousands of headless miners with me! :p

Mentiras likes this.