1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Miko thinks Im Honorable!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Omnicron, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahh. First week back and Im already up to no good. Stole the dartboard that EM Miko was trying to set up in the Tavern. I promptly gave it back as it was the honorable thing to do! ANd he rewarded my good deed!

[​IMG]

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*shakes head*

clearly needing more Trammy lessons.. . . .

Omnicron likes this.
  3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey Dev, I am working on it!

4. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

when i played the only good event was when they first held the chicken fighting events in fel. Then our !OF! guild promptly came in and killed everyone over and over haha.

The EM tried to get me, and my guild banned that night. I was pulled, and talked to by the EM and a mod person. All i had to do was tell the game mod it's fel, and we're playing by the rules. The game mod told the Em we did nothing wrong, and to deal with it.They made it so us reds couldn't go in that area soon after though. :mad:

Good times!

Sorry, but when i played the EM's on legends only took care of the trammel side of the game. They were useless in my book.

5. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

@RL's

Yeah, I remember that night :p As for working the Fel side, I always thought it would be cool if the EMs ran events there from time to time, and added something to the playstyle. Here's what I pictured:

The chicken fight you mentioned...instead of just cordoning off that area from the reds, He should have rotated thru you guys as guards. One time around, pay !OF! to guard the players from attack, next time maybe LD or whoever. That would include all you guys in the event, and in a manner that yall enjoy. Maybe someday...