1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM NEWS] For Your Eyes Only

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

from goldenbrewtavern.com

For Your Eyes Only
    Saturday, January 2, 2010
    By EM Seppo

A message sent by the Thief Master:

Hail, loyal citizens of Sosaria.

As you may be aware, Queen Dawn has taken up the task of ensuring the safety of Gargoyles in Britannia and have offered great rewards for those who can unreveal the identity of the ones responsible for the campaign of terror against the gargoyles.

My spies recently intercepted a letter that was being sent to a suspected sympathizer of anti-gargish faction. Unfortunately, the message has been encoded by a cipher and it would be close to impossible to break it without knowing the key or the nature of the cipher. But, the message in itself tells us that perhaps the anti-gargish faction is more organized than we believed.

The message was titled “For your eyes only” and reads as follows,

Rema, gvteoj zmmdpvs bp Oitq Szbtnavic Npenx gebqrqzn.

Npbiqyw os yyv cfn ynera, wuv zj itxsvpotm hr fbuevsmnt wsvt erzd, hnim pwdleq yyv zjeowoz bv cqfvsr dsapsua xnfyivgxing ds xwf Xikgvfp mqywtrbw. Ec-Clkb, tur ao elplrn keghzaa spuwlcc, ms ayxlxox uhrr gpap l wpl kqschjb ns – jbtf rlvaqsrk xo jpxec-fsip.

Tx if rmkw uzux tunb wg lvrnxki p nvmmiat bo ftwchcw xwjj uttgrzs. Azy aan csjs wwelbjmru lve vxzmifu bh mrrb tjtw Shxhen bk 6:00 XF PFG it vsi iax yrsfi bae gnvngc whbz mr Kfjxxr. Pbue ewsaxoh eh ofb tly rgeu nen oo xvjtkmw. Wr uivg xycu ds hxttcls nal I jlze n wcwifig mhng zesfmrrc wsawzvz.

Krrx Bttxaaxme Rmvig Oetinkkir

Related Articles:
    1) Gargish-Human Relations
    2) Deadly master assassin attacks An-Buci
    3) Grim effigies discovered
    4) New warnings
    5) A report of current happenings

2. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If I saw this yesterday (12/31/09), in my drunken state, I would've been able to read that, no problems. Since I'm sober at the moment, I have absolutely no blinkin' clue what that says. My solution: to the Sake Fountain in Zento! :shots:

3. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

*coughsLycaerumcoughs*

*coughsCodeBookscoughs*

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe Xel should bring you some sake from the fountain in Zento for that cough!!! ;)